We proudly launched the next generation of our LPMS inertial measurement units developed for fast and accurate 3D orientation sensing. LP-RESEARCH supports a variety of communication interfaces and housing options at low cost. Let us tell you more about the optimized features:
- The new sensors are roughly half the size of the previous production, especially if you take a look at the new LPMS-B2.
- Performance has been greatly increased in terms of accuracy. The noise level is now one third of the previous version.
- Higher sampling rate: We were able to bring the sampling rate up to 400Hz.
- The new sensors feature more types of data output, for example humidity.
- Both LPMS-CANAL2 and LPMS-RS232AL2 are encased in a rugged aluminum housing and are waterproof up to 1m (IP67).
- The first generation comprised seven sensors, now we increased the line to nine with greater variety.
- Finally, thanks to a different manufacturing process, our new generation cost half or even less than half the price of the previous version.
Have a look at our LPMS product site over here.